Sydney City Regional Business Awards
A record 40 local businesses were shortlisted for awards across 12 categories in the 2016 Sydney City Regional Business Awards.
Sitback Solutions won 3 awards at the gala event at Sydney Town Hall on Thursday 21 July. The website and UX developers received the Employer of Choice, Excellence in Business and Business of the Year awards.
The City sponsors the Excellence in Small Business award, which this year was taken out by Ivory Coat Companion.
We have been supporting businesses through awards programs since 2004. The Sydney city region was launched in 2015 as part of the NSW Business Chamber Business Awards.
Supported by the City, the awards recognise business excellence across all areas, including innovation, leadership, sustainability, export and ethics.
Winners of the Sydney City Region awards will go on to the state finals of the NSW Business Chamber awards in November 2016.
2016 award winners
- Excellence in Small Business – Ivory Coat Companion Goods
- Excellence in Business – Sitback Solutions
- Young Business Executive – Imogen Hayes, DMG Fine Wines
- Young Entrepreneur – Johnny Wong, THINK CHINA
- Business Leader – Aleisha Claire Davis, Shepherd Centre
- Employer of Choice – Sitback Solutions
- Excellence in Business Ethics – Wealth Efficiency
- Excellence in Innovation – Mobiddiction
- Excellence in Sustainability – The Flagstaff Group
- Excellence in Export – THINK CHINA
- Local Chamber of Commerce – South Sydney Business Chamber
- Regional Business of the Year – Sitback Solutions
For further details, please contact:
02 9265 email@example.com
Subscribe to City Business e-news
Stay informed on grants and sponsorships, awards programs and educational seminars, as well as the City's strategies for our business sectors.
Last updated: Friday, 22 July 2016