Your local council
The City of Sydney is the local government authority (council) responsible for the city centre and 33 surrounding suburbs within our boundaries. We provide services and programs for residents, local businesses, workers and visitors to Sydney.
To contact the City, you can phone, fax or email us or visit your nearest Neighbourhood Service Centre.
General enquiries or after hours assistance
02 9265 9333 (24 hours, 7 days a week)02 9265 email@example.com
If English is not your first language, you can use the free telephone interpreter service to contact us – call 131 450 and ask them to phone the City of Sydney on 02 9265 9333.
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can also contact us through the National Relay Service.
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 02 9265 9333
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 02 9265 9333
- internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 02 9265 9333
- video relay users choose the available NRS video relay on Skype and ask for 02 9265 9333
- SMS relay users phone 0423 677 767 and ask for 02 9265 9333
Last updated: Tuesday, 10 March 2015