25-27 Lambert Street
Booler Community Centre
Ideal for children's parties, small receptions and community meetings. The centre offers enclosed facilities with a garden in a quiet residential area. It is available for hire 7 days per week from 9am to 11pm.
The room is 8.5 metres by 6 metres.
- dinner: 50 people
- cocktail party: 50 people
- theatre: 50 people.
- domestic oven
- 4-element stove top
- instant hot water (Zip system)
- 10 trestle tables
- 50 chairs
- ceiling fans
- white board.
- Noise needs to be kept to a minimum, residential area.
- Additional cleaning can be arranged.
- Some functions may require security.
- Gold licence caterers required for alcohol service, venue is unlicensed.
Transport and parking
- Newtown train station is within walking distance
- bus routes 412, 413, 436, 438, 440 and 461 stop on Parramatta Road, near Missenden road.
- limited on-street parking.
Standard room hire fees
- standard rate: $44 per hour
- self-help groups: $11 per hour
- local community/not-for-profit organisations: $22 per hour
- day rate (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm only): $264 per day
- weekend full day rate, including public holidays (8am to midnight): $440 per day
- elections: $1,060 per election
- security deposit (fully refundable): $300
- key deposit (fully refundable): $35
- community hire rate: 50% discount on standard hire rate.
Before hiring a City of Sydney community venue we ask that you read and understand the conditions of hire.
- cleaning fee: $55 per hour
- security fee: quotation available on request
- room set-up fee: quotation available on request
- portable PA hire: $250 security deposit per booking
- commercial kitchen surcharge: booking fee + 25 per cent
- wedding surcharge: booking fee + 10 per cent.
For more information please contact:
Community Venues Unit
02 9265 9333
Last updated: Friday, 6 September 2013