Cliff Noble Centre
To use the services and facilities at the Cliff Noble Centre, City of Sydney residents must become a member. It costs a small fee that is reviewed each year. Contact the centre directly to enquire about membership.
The centre is air-conditioned and a small meeting room is available for use. The centre is also available for hire outside its usual operating hours.
Services and activities
The centre has a range of services available to its members, including:
- accessible and air-conditioned bus transport
- affordable lunches
- free computer, internet and Wi-Fi use
- advocacy and support services from the centre's community worker
- shopping bus referrals
- basic podiatry clinic at Redfern
- Meals on Wheels.
A variety of recreation activities are organised at the centre, including:
- a social group for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders*
- aqua fitness classes at Cook + Phillip Park Pool and the Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre
- acrylic painting classes
- creative writing group
- Crystal Set Choir (new members always welcome!)
- GOLD program activities, such as Zumba
- full-day bus trips each month
- walking group.
*For more information, please contact the Alleena Home Care Service on 02 9245 1822.
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3.30pm.
The centre is closed on weekends and public holidays.
If the centre needs to close for a day due to staff training or illness, prior notice is given as soon as possible and alternative arrangements are made.
The centre's office may also be closed at times when the community worker is on a home visit or accompanying one of the centre's activities.
To speak to the community worker, please contact the centre to arrange an appointment.
Cliff Noble CentreCorner Renwick Street and Suttor Street
Alexandria NSW 201502 8512 800002 8512 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Friday, 7 February 2014