Abraham Mott Hall
Community venue in Millers Point
Located in Millers Point, Abraham Mott Hall is a great place to hold your community get-together.
It features polished floors, stage and kitchen which also makes it suitable for exercise groups, rehearsals and performances.
Contacts15A Argyle Street
Millers Point NSW 200002 9265 email@example.comBooking enquiries form
|11am||Zumba (45 mins)|
|5pm||Parkinsong! Community Choir (90mins) ($15)
Venue hire information
Suitable for medium-sized functions, meetings, exercise groups, rehearsals and performances. The older style community hall features polished floors, a stage and a small kitchen.
It is available for hire 7 days per week from 7am to midnight.
The hall is 27 metres by 8 metres. The stage is 2.4 metres by 9 metres at a height of 2.5 metres.
- dinner: 120 people
- cocktail party: 180 people
- theatre: 160 people.
- pie warmer
- stove and oven
- commercial fridge
- stainless steel bench tops
- instant hot water (Zip system).
- 15 trestle tables (each seats 8 people)
- 100 chairs
- public address (PA) system
- ceiling fans
- free WiFi.
- Noise needs to be kept to a minimum, residential area.
- Additional cleaning can be arranged.
- Some functions may require additional security.
- Gold licence caterers required for alcohol service, venue is unlicensed.
Wheelchair access is available through the front entrance and an accessible toilet is available.
Transport and parking
- Circular Quay station is within walking distance.
- Bus routes 343, 431, 432, 433 and 434 stop at the Millers Point terminus at the front of the building.
- Limited 2-hour parking.
- Several parking stations are located in The Rocks area.
Large hall hire fees
- weekdays until 5pm: $51.50 per hour
- weekdays after 5pm, all day on weekends and public holidays: $77.25 per hour
- day rate (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm only): $309 per day
- weekend full day rate, including public holidays (8am to midnight): $772.50 per day
- elections: $1,140 per election
- security deposit (fully refundable): $500
- key deposit (fully refundable): $35
- community hire rate: 50% discount on standard hire rate.
Before hiring a City of Sydney community venue we ask that you read and understand the conditions of hire.
Last updated: Monday, 11 April 2016