Abraham Mott Hall
Community venue in Millers Point
Located in Millers Point, Abraham Mott Hall is a great place to hold your community get-together.
It features polished floors, stage and kitchen which also makes it suitable for exercise groups, rehearsals and performances.
Contacts15A Argyle Street
Millers Point NSW 200002 9265 email@example.comBooking enquiries form
- 10.30am: Zumba gold
- 11.15am: Chair yoga
Venue hire information
Suitable for medium-sized functions, meetings, exercise groups, rehearsals and performances. The older style community hall features polished floors, a stage and a small kitchen.
It is available for hire 7 days per week from 7am to midnight.
The hall is 27 metres by 8 metres. The stage is 2.4 metres by 9 metres at a height of 2.5 metres.
- dinner: 120 people
- cocktail party: 180 people
- theatre: 160 people.
- pie warmer
- stove and oven
- commercial fridge
- stainless steel bench tops
- instant hot water (Zip system).
- 15 trestle tables (each seats 8 people)
- 100 chairs
- public address (PA) system
- ceiling fans
- free WiFi.
- Noise needs to be kept to a minimum, residential area.
- Additional cleaning can be arranged.
- Some functions may require additional security.
- Gold licence caterers required for alcohol service, venue is unlicensed.
Wheelchair access is available through the front entrance and an accessible toilet is available.
You can download further access information.
Transport and parking
- Circular Quay station is within walking distance.
- Bus routes 343, 431, 432, 433 and 434 stop at the Millers Point terminus at the front of the building.
- Limited 2-hour parking.
- Several parking stations are located in The Rocks area.
Large hall hire fees
- weekdays until 5pm: $53 per hour
- weekdays after 5pm, all day on weekends and public holidays: $79.50 per hour
- day rate (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm only): $318 per day
- weekend full day rate, including public holidays (8am to midnight): $795.50 per day
- election surcharge: $1,140 per election
- security deposit (fully refundable): $500
- key deposit (fully refundable): $35
- community hire rate: 50% discount on standard hire rate.
Before hiring a City of Sydney community venue we ask that you read and understand the conditions of hire.
Last updated: Friday, 31 March 2017