Booler Community Centre
Community venue in Camperdown
Ideal for children's parties, small receptions and community meetings. The centre offers enclosed facilities with a garden in a quiet residential area. It is available for hire 7 days per week from 9am to 11pm.
Booler Community Centre25-27 Lambert Street
Camperdown NSW 205002 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
The room is 8.5 metres by 6 metres.
- dinner: 50 people
- cocktail party: 50 people
- theatre: 50 people.
- domestic oven
- 4-element stove top
- instant hot water (Zip system)
- 10 trestle tables
- 50 chairs
- ceiling fans
- white board.
- Noise needs to be kept to a minimum, residential area.
- Additional cleaning can be arranged.
- Some functions may require security.
- Gold licence caterers required for alcohol service, venue is unlicensed.
Transport and parking
- Newtown train station is within walking distance
- bus routes 412, 413, 436, 438, 440 and 461 stop on Parramatta Road, near Missenden road.
- limited on-street parking.
Standard room hire fees
- weekdays until 5pm: $40 per hour
- weekdays after 5pm, all day on weekends and on public holidays: $44 per hour
- day rate (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm only): $240 per day
- weekend full day rate, including public holidays (8am to midnight): $440 per day
- elections: $1,100 per election
- security deposit (fully refundable): $300
- key deposit (fully refundable): $35
- community hire rate: 50% discount on standard hire rate.
Before hiring a City of Sydney community venue we ask that you read and understand the conditions of hire.
Last updated: Monday, 28 April 2014