Cliff Noble Centre
Community venue in Alexandria
The Cliff Noble Centre has been an important community site for many years.
Within easy walking distance to Redfern and Erskineville train stations, the centre holds many different activities for the local community.
A monthly day trip departs from the centre. Contact us for details.
The centre also has a room available for community gatherings.
Contacts24 Suttor Street
Corner Renwick Street
Alexandria NSW 201502 9265 firstname.lastname@example.orgBooking enquiries form
Venue hire information
Suitable for meetings, gentle exercise groups, rehearsals and small functions. The room has a northerly aspect and carpeted floor. It is available for hire Monday to Friday from 5pm to midnight and on weekends from 7am to midday.
The room is 12 metres by 13 metres.
- dinner: 60 people
- cocktail party: 120 people
- theatre: 100 people.
- instant hot water (Zip system).
- 9 round tables (each seats 5 people)
- 45 chairs
- 3 sofa chairs
- microphone (speech only)
- public phone
- free WiFi.
- Noise needs to kept to a minimum, residential area.
- Additional cleaning can be arranged.
- Some functions may need security.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
There is no accessible toilet available but wheelchair access is from the Suttor Street entrance.
Transport and parking
- Erskineville and Redfern train stations are within walking distance
- bus route 308 stops on Mitchell Road, near Buckland Street.
- limited 2-hour parking.
Standard room hire fees
- weekdays until 5pm: $42 per hour
- weekdays after 5pm, all day on weekends and on public holidays: $46 per hour
- day rate (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm only): $252 per day
- weekend full day rate, including public holidays (8am to midnight): $460 per day
- election surcharge: $1,140 per election
- security deposit (fully refundable): $300
- key deposit (fully refundable): $35
- community hire rate: 50% discount on standard hire rate.
Before hiring a City of Sydney community venue we ask that you read and understand the conditions of hire.
Last updated: Wednesday, 7 December 2016