Green Square Hall
Green Square Community Hall
Suitable for meetings, training programs and family functions. The hall is located in a quiet area and features polished floors, a small kitchen and direct access to the car park.
It is available for hire 7 days per week from 7am to midnight.
Green Square Community Hall3 Joynton Avenue
Zetland NSW 201702 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue hire information
- main hall: 17 metres by 9 metres
- side room: 7 metres by 3.5 metres
- kitchen: 9 metres by 3.5 metres.
- dinner: 80 people
- cocktail party: 120 people
- theatre: 120 people.
- domestic oven
- 4-element stove top
- domestic dishwasher
- instant hot water (Zip system)
- 120 chairs
- 12 tables
- ceiling fans.
- Non-residential area.
- Additional cleaning can be arranged.
- Some functions may require security.
- Gold licence caterers required for alcohol service, venue is unlicensed.
Wheelchair access is via ramp at the front entrance and the toilet is accessible.
Transport and parking
- Green Square train station is within walking distance.
- Bus routes 309 and 310 stop at Botany Road, near Epsom Road.
- Bus routes 343 and 348 stop at Joynton Avenue.
- Limited 2-hour parking.
- Limited car parking available.
Small hall hire fees
- weekdays until 5pm: $45 per hour
- weekdays after 5pm, all day on weekends and public holidays: $63.50 per hour
- day rate (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm only): $270 per day
- weekend full day rate, including public holidays (8am to midnight): $635 per day
- election surcharge: $1,140 per election
- security deposit (fully refundable) $500
- key deposit (fully refundable) $35
- community hire rate: 50% discount on standard hire rate.
Before hiring a City of Sydney community venue we ask that you read and understand the conditions of hire.
Last updated: Friday, 1 July 2016