Joynton Park Kiosk
Community venue in Green Square
Joynton Park Community Kiosk hosts the Green Square community infohub on the second Saturday of each month, from 10am-1pm.
The infohub is the best place to find out about the latest developments in the area and meet your neighbours, local business owners, community groups and City staff.
The kiosk is also available to host your own community meeting or get-together.
Contacts21 Gadigal Avenue
Zetland NSW 201702 9265 email@example.comBooking enquiries
Venue hire information
The kiosk is within the park area bordered by Gadigal Avenue and Victoria Park Parade. It has 3 shutters providing access to the outside park area and a kitchenette, which can be used to support functions in the surrounding park. It will seat 6 people with a maximum capacity of 10 people standing.
It is available for hire 7 days per week from 9am to 9pm.
The kiosk working area is 4.6 metres by 2.3 metres.
- stainless steel benchtops
It is located next to the public toilet.
Transport and parking
- Bus routes M20 and 301 stop at O’Dea Avenue, near Bourke Street.
- Bus route 343 stops at Elizabeth Street, near Joynton Avenue.
- Limited 2-hour parking.
Community space hire fees
- standard rate: $30 per hour
- local community/not-for-profit organisations: $15 per hour
- day rate (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm only): $180 per day
- security deposit (fully refundable): $250
- key deposit (fully refundable): $35
Before hiring a City of Sydney community venue we ask that you read and understand the conditions of hire.
Last updated: Friday, 1 July 2016