Surry Hills Community Centre
Community venue in Surry Hills
The first floor function hall is part of the Surry Hills Library and Community Centre. The hall can be divided into 2 separate rooms and it can accommodate up to 100 people in theatre style.
It is available for hire 7 days per week from 8am to midnight.
Contacts405 Crown Street
Surry Hills NSW 201002 9356 firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue for hire information
The room is 15 metres by 7 metres.
- theatre: 100 people
- seated: 80 people.
- Non-smoking outdoor verandah.
- 100 chairs
- audio-visual (AV) equipment.
- The venue is accessible by lift.
Transport and parking
- Central station is within walking distance.
- Bus route 301 stops at Crown Street, near Foveaux Street.
- Bus routes 339, 374, 376 and 391 stop at Albion Street, near Crown Street.
- U-rails for 14 bicycles.
- Metered on-street parking.
- weekdays from 8am to 5pm: $50 per hour
- Sunday to Wednesday from 5pm to midnight: $100 per hour
- Thursday to Saturday from 5pm to midnight: $200 per hour
- standard security deposit (fully refundable): $500
- community/not-for-profit security deposit (fully refundable): $100.
A security deposit exemption may be available on request.
To make a booking contact:
Surry Hills Neighbourhood Centre
02 9356 email@example.com
Commercial and community fees
- bump-in/bump-out: $30 per hour
- elections: $1,000 per election
- security staff for evening bookings, commercial only: $70 per hour.
- weekdays from 8am to 5pm: $25 per hour
- Sunday to Wednesday from 5pm to midnight: $25 per hour
- Thursday to Saturday from 5pm to midnight: $50 per hour.
Last updated: Monday, 28 April 2014