Sydney Park Pavilion
Community venue in St Peters
Suitable for large functions, conferences and meetings. The pavilion includes an entry foyer, a hall and an outdoor terrace overlooking Alan Davidson Oval. The main room can be partitioned to form a smaller breakout room. Hire includes use of a fully-equipped kitchen and banquet tables for up 90 guests.
It is available for hire 7 days per week from 7am to midnight.
Please note that the wheelchair lift is currently out of service. Contact us for more details.
St Peters NSW 204402 9265 email@example.com
Venue hire information
The hall is 173 square metres, the terrace is 90 square metres and the entry foyer is 14 square metres.
- theatre: 140 people
- dinner: 90 people
- cocktail party: 200 people.
- cocktail party: 50 people.
- Foster Banquetmaster hot cabinet
- Ambach compact cooktop oven
- Electrolux dishwasher
- racks for the above unit
- Blanco bain-marie
- 2-door upright refrigerator
- instant hot water (Zip system)
- stainless steel exhaust hood including filters and lights
- no freezer.
- refrigerator (2 glass door counter)
- Electrolux dishwasher
- glass racks.
- This is a non-residential area.
- Additional cleaning can be arranged.
- Some functions may require security.
- banquet tables and chairs for 90 people
- theatre style seating for 140 people
- public address (PA) system
- 14 square metre fully equipped kitchen.
Wheelchair access is available by lift.
Transport and parking
- St Peters train station is within walking distance.
- Bus route 370 stops at Sydney Park Road, near Mitchell Road, Alexandria.
- Bus route 308 stops at Mitchell Road, near Coulsen Street, Erskineville.
- Bus route 422 stops at King Street, near Concord Street, St Peters.
- Entry to the Sydney Park car park is at the intersection of Sydney Park Road and Mitchell Road.
Pavilion hire fees
- weekdays until 5pm: $65 per hour
- weekdays after 5pm, all day on weekends and public holidays: $130 per hour
- day rate (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm only): $390 per day
- weekend full day rate, including public holidays (8am to midnight): $1,300 per day
- standard security deposit (fully refundable): $1,000
- key deposit (fully refundable): $35.
Before hiring a City of Sydney community venue we ask that you read and understand the conditions of hire.
- cleaning fee: quotation available on request
- security fee: quotation available on request
- room set-up fee: quotation available on request
- portable PA hire: $250 security deposit per booking
- commercial kitchen surcharge: booking fee + 25 per cent
- wedding surcharge: booking fee + 10 per cent.
For more information please contact:
Community Venues Unit
02 9265 9333
Last updated: Monday, 28 April 2014