Keep in touchKeep up to date with our programs and events especially for young people Join us on Facebook
Youth Week in the City
There are plenty of fun and free events in our area as part of Youth Week 2015.
Youth Week highlights
- Local and interstate Aussie hip hop artists including BAM BAM, Joelistics, Sleepwalkers, Coda Conduct, Sarah Connor, Izzy and DJ Maniak. Be part of the dance battles!
- Aboriginal heritage tour, uncovering the Royal Botanic Gardens’ rich history with traditional music, dance, artefacts and some bush foods tasting.
- Explore Sydney Park’s hidden treasures by using smart phone technology with geocaching, which is fast becoming an international sport. .
- Test your skills and learn some new ones at the KGV Sports Day. Be part of the soccer and basketball competitions meet and play alongside Sydney Kings professionals. Roll, dribble, twist and turn at the wheelchair basketball clinic.
- The always popular annual fernside skate comp is in its 17th year, register now!
Thousands of young people aged 12 to 24 take part in Youth Week each year.
The City partners with local organisations to bring you a huge range of events throughout the week.
For a full list of Youth Week events and more information, see Youth Week at What's On.
2015 Betty Makin Youth Awards
The Betty Makin Youth Awards celebrate the contribution of young people and the communities that support them. Nominations for the 2015 awards closed on Monday 23 March.
The awards will be presented on Tuesday 14 April at Redfern Town Hall.
Youth Week02 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Tuesday, 31 March 2015