Woolloomooloo Integrated Services Hub
The Woolloomooloo Integrated Services Hub (WISH) is a one stop shop providing direct services to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
The WISH brings approximately 20 services together once a month to provide coordinated service delivery to help people’s pathway out of homelessness.
Organisations at the WISH include:
- Housing NSW
- Aboriginal Assertive Outreach Service (AAOS)
- Homeless Persons Information Centre
- St Vincent's Homeless Health
- The RSPCA
- Homeless Persons Legal Service (HPLS)
- YWCA Homelessness Brokerage Program
- Attorney General's department
- Commonwealth Ombudsman
- The Big Issue
- Legal Aid
- Probation and Parole
- Hope Street
- Bridge Housing
- The Law Kitchen
- Ozanam Learning Centre
- TAFE NSW
- Catholic Community Service.
Examples of services that can be accessed at the WISH include:
- making new housing applications or checking existing applications
- referrals to homelessness accommodation and other services
- medical assessments and referrals to dental and other health services
- legal advice
- assistance to address fines through enrolment in work development orders
- application for Medicare and other identification
- Information on TAFE courses
- job assistance and recruitment counselling
- assistance to purchase start up goods and services to enter new housing, education or employment.
Upcoming WISH events
The WISH events have closed for 2013.
If you would like to find out about dates for 2014 events, contact our team.
Homelessness Project Coordinator
City of Sydney
02 9265 email@example.com
Last updated: Friday, 15 November 2013