Woolloomooloo Integrated Services Hub
The Woolloomooloo Integrated Services Hub (WISH) is a one stop shop providing direct services to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
The WISH brings approximately 20 services together once a month to provide coordinated service delivery to help people’s pathway out of homelessness.
Organisations at the WISH include:
- Housing NSW
- Aboriginal Assertive Outreach Service (AAOS)
- Homeless Persons Information Centre
- St Vincent's Homeless Health
- The RSPCA
- Homeless Persons Legal Service (HPLS)
- YWCA Homelessness Brokerage Program
- Attorney General's department
- Commonwealth Ombudsman
- The Big Issue
- Legal Aid
- Probation and Parole
- Hope Street
- Bridge Housing
- The Law Kitchen
- Ozanam Learning Centre
- TAFE NSW
- Catholic Community Service.
Examples of services that can be accessed at the WISH include:
- making new housing applications or checking existing applications
- referrals to homelessness accommodation and other services
- medical assessments and referrals to dental and other health services
- legal advice
- assistance to address fines through enrolment in work development orders
- application for Medicare and other identification
- Information on TAFE courses
- job assistance and recruitment counselling
- assistance to purchase start up goods and services to enter new housing, education or employment.
Upcoming WISH events
- Wednesday 19 November 2014
The WISH takes place at the Ozanman Learning Centre, 99 Forbes St, Woolloomooloo.
Homelessness Project Coordinator
City of Sydney
02 9265 email@example.com
Last updated: Monday, 10 March 2014