Woolloomooloo Integrated Services Hub
Woolloomooloo Integrated Services Hub (WISH) is a one stop shop providing direct services to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
WISH brings many services together once a month to provide coordinated service delivery to help people’s pathway out of homelessness.
Organisations at WISH include:
- Housing NSW
- Centrelink and Medicare
- St Vincent's Homeless Health
- Homeless Persons Legal Service (HPLS)
- YWCA Homelessness Brokerage Program
- Hope Street
- Ozanam Learning Centre
- TAFE NSW
- Catholic Community Service
- Ability Links
- Partners in Recovery
- Missionbeat Outreach
- Wesley Post Crisis Support
- Women's and Girls Emergency Centre
- Moving Out Moving On
- City of Sydney Libraries and Customer Service.
Examples of services that can be accessed at WISH include:
- making new housing applications or checking existing applications
- referrals to homelessness accommodation and other services
- medical assessments and referrals to dental and other health services
- legal advice
- assistance to address fines through enrolment in work development orders
- application for Medicare and other identification
- information about TAFE courses
- library or swimming pool membership
- advice and information about domestic violence
- assistance to set up a new home
- assistance to link in with services in your community.
WISH takes place on the third Wednesday of most months at the Wayside Chapel, 29 Hughes Street, Potts Point. Contact us to confirm the date.
Homelessness Project Coordinator
City of Sydney
02 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Friday, 8 July 2016