Quick response grants
We sponsor a wide variety of projects and initiatives.
Priority is given to activities that help support Sustainable Sydney 2030.
Our quick response program supports individuals and projects that contribute to:
- increased engagement of individuals and teams in sporting, academic, cultural and environmental fields
- improved relative equality, resilience and adaptive capacity of the city's diverse communities
- enhanced positive social, cultural and sustainability outcomes for local communities related to the support for City strategic priorities.
Please see the grants and sponsorship guidelines for expected program outcomes, assessment criteria and eligibility.
- Sporting or events representation up to $500 per year per individual or up to $2,000 per team.
- Essential emergency project support funding up to $2,000 per year.
- Strategic priorities support up to $2,000 per year.
The City recognises that creative initiative, experimentation and enterprise is the bedrock of fermenting a creative culture. It also understands that creative risk is a precondition of innovation and industry growth. As part of our Creative City cultural policy and action plan 2014–2024, the City will provide matched seed funding (up to $2,000) for small‐scale creative initiatives in need of emergency funding or that are seeking funding to test experimental, unique or creative ideas.
This program accepts applications all year and applicants are required to submit their application 8 weeks prior to the event taking place.
Activities should take place within 12 months of the submission date.
Please read the grants and sponsorship policy and guidelines for information on eligibility, assessment criteria and exclusions.
For more information about this program or how to apply, please contact:
Grants team02 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Thursday, 8 January 2015