There are many ways to get involved with your local community.
Share your ideas, insight and feedback with the City regarding projects and policies important to you.
Join a neighbourhood organisation and have your say about the local area.
Help contribute your time to make Sydney an even better place to live and work.
Find a community garden near you, and get growing!
We're making it easier for your to set up a garden on your street.
These teams work hard to make our villages a great home not just for us but for our plants and animals.
City farms are part of a global shift towards locally sourced foods.
Sydney Your Say
Have your say. Visit our online consultation hub at Sydney Your Say
- Be part of a city that asks you
- Central Sydney Planning Strategy
- Draft Councillors’ Expenses and Facilities Policy 2016/17
- Green Square
- New streets in the Green Square Town Centre
- Portman Lane, Navins Lane and Merton Street
- Resilient Sydney
- Sydney Park Skate Space