There are many ways to get involved with your local community.
Share your ideas, insight and feedback with the City regarding projects and policies important to you.
Join a neighbourhood organisation and have your say about the local area.
Help contribute your time to make Sydney an even better place to live and work.
Find a community garden near you, and get growing!
We're making it easier for your to set up a garden on your street.
These teams work hard to make our villages a great home not just for us but for our plants and animals.
City farms are part of a global shift towards locally sourced foods.
Sydney Your Say
Have your say. Visit our online consultation hub at Sydney Your Say
- Energy Efficiency Master Plan
- Employment lands draft planning controls and affordable housing program
- Our City's Future
- City Transformation
- Sydney Cycleways
- Green Square
- Planning proposal 904 Bourke Street
- Visitor Accommodation Action Plan Draft
- Green Streets
- Planning proposal and draft development control plan for 65–79 Sussex Street, Sydney
- New childcare centres
- Victoria Park
- George Street 2020 – revitalising Sydney's main thoroughfare
- Sydney Park