There are many ways to get involved with your local community.
Share your ideas, insight and feedback with the City regarding projects and policies important to you.
Join a neighbourhood organisation and have your say about the local area.
Help contribute your time to make Sydney an even better place to live and work.
Find a community garden near you, and get growing!
We're making it easier for your to set up a garden on your street.
These teams work hard to make our villages a great home not just for us but for our plants and animals.
City farms are part of a global shift towards locally sourced foods.
Sydney Your Say
Have your say. Visit our online consultation hub at Sydney Your Say
- Green Volunteers
- Annual Financial Statements 2014/15
- The Crescent Skate Space
- Outdoor dining and display of retail goods on the footpath
- Wimbo Park Surry Hills
- City North Public Domain Plan
- Green Square
- 51 - 55 Missenden Road Camperdown
- Proposed Parking Changes - Paddington
- Zetland Avenue Review of Environmental Factors (REF)
- Green Streets
- Sydney Cycleways
- Lawson Street improvements
- Your City - Fit for the Future
- 230-238 Sussex Street, Sydney