There are many ways to get involved with your local community.
Share your ideas, insight and feedback with the City regarding projects and policies important to you.
Join a neighbourhood organisation and have your say about the local area.
Help contribute your time to make Sydney an even better place to live and work.
Find a community garden near you, and get growing!
We're making it easier for your to set up a garden on your street.
These teams work hard to make our villages a great home not just for us but for our plants and animals.
City farms are part of a global shift towards locally sourced foods.
Sydney Your Say
Have your say. Visit our online consultation hub at Sydney Your Say
- Planning proposal and draft development control plan for 60 Martin Place, Sydney
- Annual financial statements: 2013/14
- Bays Precinct
- Walking Strategy and Action Plan
- New childcare centres
- Sydney Park
- Employment lands draft planning controls and affordable housing program
- Draft Sydney lights design code
- Blackwattle Bay and Johnstons Creek floodplain management
- Proposed alcohol restrictions
- Green Square
- City Centre Public Art
- City Transformation
- Better Buildings Partnership Waste Guidelines