There are many ways to get involved with your local community.
Share your ideas, insight and feedback with the City regarding projects and policies important to you.
Join a neighbourhood organisation and have your say about the local area.
Help contribute your time to make Sydney an even better place to live and work.
Find a community garden near you, and get growing!
We're making it easier for your to set up a garden on your street.
These teams work hard to make our villages a great home not just for us but for our plants and animals.
City farms are part of a global shift towards locally sourced foods.
Sydney Your Say
Have your say. Visit our online consultation hub at Sydney Your Say
- Tech Startups Action Plan
- Chinatown and City South public domain plan
- Adapting for Climate Change
- Renwick Street Playground
- Elizabeth McCrae Playground
- The Crescent Skate Space
- Johnstons Creek Parklands
- Central to Eveleigh Urban Transformation
- Green Square
- Wayfinding Signage Proposal
- Your City - Fit for the Future
- Gunyama Park and Green Square Aquatic Centre
- Green Square setbacks – draft amendment to planning controls
- Open spaces and parks in Green Square
- Sydney Cycleways