There are many ways to get involved with your local community.
Share your ideas, insight and feedback with the City regarding projects and policies important to you.
Join a neighbourhood organisation and have your say about the local area.
Help contribute your time to make Sydney an even better place to live and work.
Find a community garden near you, and get growing!
We're making it easier for your to set up a garden on your street.
These teams work hard to make our villages a great home not just for us but for our plants and animals.
City farms are part of a global shift towards locally sourced foods.
Sydney Your Say
Have your say. Visit our online consultation hub at Sydney Your Say
- Community Gardens Policy and Guidelines
- Eora Journey Economic Development Plan
- Kids Say - Sydney is for everyone!
- New Park at Bourke Street Zetland
- Open Space, Sports and Recreation Needs Study
- Operational Plan 2016/17 and Resourcing Strategy 2016
- Tell us where you draw the line on a socially just and resilient Sydney