There are many ways to get involved with your local community.
Share your ideas, insight and feedback with the City regarding projects and policies important to you.
Join a neighbourhood organisation and have your say about the local area.
Help contribute your time to make Sydney an even better place to live and work.
Find a community garden near you, and get growing!
We're making it easier for your to set up a garden on your street.
These teams work hard to make our villages a great home not just for us but for our plants and animals.
City farms are part of a global shift towards locally sourced foods.
Sydney Your Say
Have your say. Visit our online consultation hub at Sydney Your Say
- The Drying Green
- Our approach to community engagement
- Housing Issues Paper
- Green Square
- Proposal to change the height control for 505–523 George Street, Sydney
- Draft Residential Apartments Sustainability Plan
- Sydney Cycleways
- Draft Operational Plan 2015/16 and Draft Resourcing Strategy 2015
- Open spaces and parks in Green Square
- City Transformation
- City Farm
- Central to Eveleigh Urban Transformation
- George Street 2020 – revitalising Sydney's main thoroughfare
- Bays Precinct
- Sydney City Catchment
- Markets Policy draft