There are many ways to get involved with your local community.
Share your ideas, insight and feedback with the City regarding projects and policies important to you.
Join a neighbourhood organisation and have your say about the local area.
Help contribute your time to make Sydney an even better place to live and work.
Find a community garden near you, and get growing!
We're making it easier for your to set up a garden on your street.
These teams work hard to make our villages a great home not just for us but for our plants and animals.
City farms are part of a global shift towards locally sourced foods.
Sydney Your Say
Have your say. Visit our online consultation hub at Sydney Your Say
- City North Public Domain Plan
- Sydney Park Wetlands Naming Proposal
- Adapting for Climate Change
- Tech Startups Action Plan
- Turruwul Park Fitness Hub
- Green Streets
- Renwick Street Playground
- Elizabeth McCrae Playground
- Green Square
- Outdoor Dining Policy
- New Market Site Applications (on council-owned land)
- Burton and Palmer streetscape upgrade
- Hyde Park Plan of Management and Master Plan amendment
- Your City - Fit for the Future
- Digital City