There are many ways to get involved with your local community.
Share your ideas, insight and feedback with the City regarding projects and policies important to you.
Join a neighbourhood organisation and have your say about the local area.
Help contribute your time to make Sydney an even better place to live and work.
Find a community garden near you, and get growing!
We're making it easier for your to set up a garden on your street.
These teams work hard to make our villages a great home not just for us but for our plants and animals.
City farms are part of a global shift towards locally sourced foods.
Sydney Your Say
Have your say. Visit our online consultation hub at Sydney Your Say
- Our City's Future
- Our approach to community engagement
- Draft DCP: Award of heritage floor space amendment
- Bays Precinct
- George Street 2020 – revitalising Sydney's main thoroughfare
- Energy Efficiency Master Plan
- City Farm
- Newcombe St upgrades
- City Transformation
- Draft Sydney DCP (Signs and Advertisements)
- Sydney Cycleways
- Sydney Park
- New green spaces in Ashmore
- Green Square
- Green Streets
- New childcare centres
- Darling Harbour Catchment
- Sydney City Catchment
- Victoria Park