Review the current positions vacant at the City of Sydney where we are now seeking applications.Job vacancies
What we offer
We believe our people are the key to our success. A range of initiatives and programs are available to encourage our people to develop their skills and career. These are some of the benefits we offer.
- Salaries consistently above the industry average.
- Employee assistance program offering free, confidential and professional external counselling.
- Access to health promotion activities and programs.
- Free membership to the City’s network of public libraries.
- Sports and social club with benefits including discounts to social functions and entertainment such as plays and musicals.
- Cultural diversity.
- City centre workplaces easily accessible by public transport.
Professional development programs
- Significant fee reimbursement for further study under the City’s higher and tertiary education program.
- Exam and study leave for approved courses of study.
- Access to nationally recognised education and training programs.
- Future leaders program.
- Service and recognition awards.
- Corporate development programs.
Flexible working provisions
- 19 day month (flexible working arrangements policy).
- Generous leave provisions.
- 36 weeks (half pay) or 18 weeks (full pay) paid maternity leave.
- Paid paternity leave at time of birth and if primary care giver.
Last updated: Wednesday, 9 March 2016