Council generally meets on a 3 weekly cycle on Mondays. Extraordinary meetings are called when needed. Council meetings start at 5pm.
Calendar and business papers
Find out when the next Council and Committee meetings are scheduled with direct links to the business papers for each meeting.
Code of meeting practice
Find out how we conduct our meetings.
Speaking to committees
Members of the public can address Councillors at committee meetings. Find out how to ensure your voice is heard by our Councillors.
Committees meet on the Monday and Tuesday before the next scheduled Council meeting to discuss and prepare their recommendations.
On Monday committees start meeting at 2pm in the following order:
- Corporate, Finance, Properties and Tenders Committee
- Environment Committee
- Cultural and Community Committee
On Tuesday the sub-committees of the Planning and Development Committee start meeting at 4pm in the following order:
- Transport, Heritage and Planning Sub-Committee
- Major Development Assessment Sub-Committee*
- Development Assessment Sub-Committee*
* Meetings of the Major Development Assessment and the Development Assessment Sub-Committees, which deal with development applications and footway usage applications, will commence no earlier than 5pm on Tuesday.
Last updated: Friday, 27 September 2013