Monday 7 April 2014
Council Chamber, Sydney Town Hall at 5pm.
Memos relevant to specific agenda items are available below.
The Council business papers are Portable Document Format (PDF) files. If you require the information in an alternative format please complete this form.
- 6.1 Disclosures Of Interest
- 6.2 Investments Held as at 31 March 2014
- 6.3 Naming Proposal – “Harold Park” Proposed New Suburb
- 6.4 Proposed Naming of Lane at Rear of 17-31 Phillip Street, Glebe as "Dave Sands Lane"
- 6.5 Green Square Trunk Drain - Project Agreement with Sydney Water
- 6.6 Tender - Data Centre Facilities and Services
- 6.7 Tender - Aquatic Leisure Centre Access and Management System
- 6.8 Tender - Self-Insurance Information Management System
- 6.9 Exemption from Tender – EBMS Software and Services for Council-Wide Venue and Event Management
- 6.10 Tender - Locating and Condition Assessment of Underground Lighting Assets
- 6.11 Tender - Meals on Wheels Pre-Packed Individual Cook-Chill and Frozen Meals
- 6.12 Tender - Music Studio Coordinator
- 6.13 Tender - Supply and Processing Of Serials
- 6.14 Tender - Supply of Overseas Newspapers
- 6.15 Tender – Customs House Fire Equipment Upgrade
- 6.16 Tender – Sydney City Centre Laneways Revitalisation: Abercrombie Lane, Bridge Lane and Tank Stream Way
- 7.1 Disclosures of Interest
- 7.2 Public Toilet Strategy – Adoption
- 7.3 Green Living Centre – Three Year Extension to Partnership with Marrickville Council
- 7.4 Green Roofs and Walls Policy and Implementation Plan – Adoption
- 7.5 Sydney City Centre Access Strategy – Cycleways
- 8.1 Disclosures of Interest
- 8.2 City of Sydney Live Music and Performance Action Plan
- 8.3 Sponsorship – Vivid Sydney
- 8.4 Sponsorship – Walsh Bay Arts Festival
- 8.5 Appointment of 2014 Sydney New Year's Eve and Christmas Charity Partners
- 8.6 International Travel – China and Singapore 2014
- 8.7 Sponsorship – Bike Futures Conference – October 2014
- 8.8 Corporate Sponsorship – Fairfax Media Limited – Various Events
- 9.1 Disclosures of Interest
- 9.2 Road Closure Under Section 116 of the Roads Act 1993 - Maclean Street, Woolloomooloo
- 9.3 Compliance Policy and Prosecution and Civil Enforcement Policy
- 9.4 Public Exhibition – Lachlan Precinct Waterloo, Planning Proposal And Draft Sydney Development Control Plan 2012 Amendment
- 9.5 Fire Safety Reports
- 9.6 Development Application: 1 Sparkes Lane Camperdown
- 9.7 Development Application: 267-271 Cleveland Street Redfern
- 9.8 Development Application: 68-74 Bay Street Ultimo
- 9.9 Development Application: 10 Maxwell Road Forest Lodge – Tram Sheds
- 9.10 Development Application: 108 Great Buckingham Street Redfern
Confidential Item Document Downloads
Item 14 will be dealt with by Council while the meeting is closed to the public.
- Item 14. Tender matter (Confidential).
Last updated: Wednesday, 11 February 2015