Neighbourhood Service Centre
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Obtain town planning advice and lodge development applications.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a household whitegoods collection.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask a JP to witness a statutory declaration or certify copies. Check availability.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Glebe Neighbourhood Service Centre186 Glebe Point Road (Corner Wigram Road)
Glebe NSW 203702 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Public holidays: Closed
Please note: On the first Wednesday of each month, we do not open until midday due to a staff meeting. Our One Stop Shop at Town Hall House is open during this time.
Last updated: Wednesday, 22 March 2017