Neighbourhood Service Centre
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Obtain town planning advice and lodge development applications.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a household whitegoods collection.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask a JP to witness a statutory declaration or certify copies. Check availability.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Please note: that we are currently unable to print Busking Permits, Aquatic and Fitness Access Cards and Tennis Access Cards on the spot at this centre. If you require your card same day, please attend one of our other locations.
Glebe Neighbourhood Service Centre186 Glebe Point Road (Corner Wigram Road)
Glebe NSW 203702 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm.
Public holidays: Closed.
Last updated: Friday, 23 September 2016