Check opening times for our services over Christmas and New Year.
Glebe Library and Neighbourhood Service Centre: Closed 21 November 2016 and reopens 3 January 2017.
We're installing new self-service kiosks in all our libraries to make borrowing faster and easier. Glebe Library and Glebe Neighbourhood Service Centre are closed while we set up the new system.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Neighbourhood Service Centre
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Obtain town planning advice and lodge development applications.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a household whitegoods collection.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask a JP to witness a statutory declaration or certify copies. Check availability.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Glebe Neighbourhood Service Centre186 Glebe Point Road (Corner Wigram Road)
Glebe NSW 203702 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, the Neighbourhood Service Centre and Glebe Library are temporarily closed from 21 November 2016 and will reopen on 3 January 2017.
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Public holidays: Closed
Last updated: Wednesday, 7 December 2016