Please note our office will not open until 11.30am due to staff training. The One Stop Shop at Town Hall House will be open from 8am.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Neighbourhood Service Centre
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Lodge development applications.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a household whitegoods collection.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask a JP to witness a statutory declaration or certify copies. Check availability.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Green Square Neighbourhood Service Centre100 Joynton Avenue
Zetland NSW 201702 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm.
Public holidays: Closed.
Last updated: Friday, 22 July 2016