The City's Neighbourhood Service Centres in Green Square, Redfern, Glebe and Kings Cross will close at 3.30pm and the One Stop Shop at Town Hall House will close at 4pm on Friday 1 July.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Neighbourhood Service Centre
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Lodge development applications.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a household whitegoods collection.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask a JP to witness a statutory declaration or certify copies. Check availability.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Green Square Neighbourhood Service Centre100 Joynton Avenue
Zetland NSW 201702 9265 email@example.com
Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm.
Public holidays: Closed.
Last updated: Monday, 20 June 2016