Neighbourhood Service Centre
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Lodge development applications.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a household whitegoods collection.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask a JP to witness a statutory declaration or certify copies. Check availability. Please note, the service will be unavailable from Monday 13 February and will resume on Monday 27 February 2017.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Green Square Neighbourhood Service Centre100 Joynton Avenue
Zetland NSW 201702 9265 email@example.com
Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm
Public holidays: Closed
Please note: On the first Wednesday of each month, we do not open until midday due to a staff meeting. Our One Stop Shop at Town Hall House is open during this time.
Last updated: Wednesday, 15 February 2017