Refurb for Green Square
Green Square NSC will soon be renovated to improve accessibility and create more community space.
During this time, the building may be a little noisier than usual and you may want to consider visiting another NSC.
Neighbourhood Service Centre
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Lodge development applications.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a household whitegoods collection.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Green Square Neighbourhood Service Centre100 Joynton Avenue
Zetland NSW 201702 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm.
Public holidays: Closed.
Last updated: Wednesday, 4 December 2013