Please note our office will not open until 11.30am due to staff training. The One Stop Shop at Town Hall House will be open from 8am.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Neighbourhood Service Centre
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Obtain town planning advice and lodge development applications.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a household whitegoods collection.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask a JP to witness a statutory declaration or certify copies. Check availability.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Kings Cross Neighbourhood Service Centre50-52 Darlinghurst Road
Kings Cross NSW 201102 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to midday
Public holidays: Closed
Last updated: Friday, 22 July 2016