Check opening times for our services over Christmas and New Year.
Green Square, Kings Cross and Redfern Neighbourhood Service Centres will close from 11.30am to 3pm on Friday 16 December for a staff meeting. The CBD One Stop Shop will be open as usual.
The CBD One Stop Shop will be open as usual.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Neighbourhood Service Centre
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Obtain town planning advice and lodge development applications. From January 2017, planners only available Monday to Friday.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a household whitegoods collection.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask a JP to witness a statutory declaration or certify copies. Check availability.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Redfern Neighbourhood Service Centre158 Redfern Street
Redfern NSW 201602 9265 email@example.com
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to midday
Public holidays: Closed
Last updated: Wednesday, 7 December 2016