Neighbourhood Service Centre
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Obtain town planning advice and lodge development applications.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a household whitegoods collection.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask a JP to certify/witness documents including affidavits and statutory declarations. Check availability.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Redfern Neighbourhood Service Centre158 Redfern Street
Redfern NSW 201602 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm.
Saturday: 9am to Midday.
Public holidays: Closed.
Last updated: Monday, 30 December 2013