Neighbourhood Service Centre
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Obtain town planning advice and lodge development applications.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a household whitegoods collection.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Redfern Neighbourhood Service Centre158 Redfern Street
Redfern NSW 201602 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm.
Saturday: 9am to Midday.
Public holidays: Closed.
This centre will close at 3pm on Wednesday 22 April.
Last updated: Friday, 17 April 2015