The City's Neighbourhood Service Centres in Green Square, Redfern, Glebe and Kings Cross will close at 3.30pm and the One Stop Shop at Town Hall House will close at 4pm on Friday 1 July.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Neighbourhood Service Centre
- Apply for parking permits, busking permits or pay your rates.
- Obtain town planning advice and lodge development applications.
- Lodge crane and hoarding permits and construction certificates.
- View development applications on public exhibition.
- Report graffiti to be removed.
- Book a household whitegoods collection.
- Drop off batteries, mobiles and light bulbs for recycling.
- Obtain copies of Council reports.
- Ask a JP to witness a statutory declaration or certify copies. Check availability.
- Our friendly staff can follow up any Council issue on your behalf.
Redfern Neighbourhood Service Centre158 Redfern Street
Redfern NSW 201602 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm.
Saturday: 9am to Midday.
Public holidays: Closed.
Last updated: Monday, 20 June 2016