Apply, register or book
Want to submit a development application, apply for a parking permit or register your pet?
All our forms can be downloaded as PDFs. Either post, fax or email the completed form to us, or drop it off at your nearest Neighbourhood Service Centre.
You can register for a child restraint check, book a community venue, apply for a small film shoot permit and more.
By completing the form online you’ll save postage and save time by not having to visit a Neighbourhood Service Centre.
Make payments, report an issue, book a waste collection and apply for parking permits and certificates at Online services.
For all users
- Make a one-off payment for rates or child care.
- Report an issue such as illegal dumping and graffiti.
- Book a waste collection.
Registered users only
- Apply and pay online.
- Review all your rates assessments, valuations and outstanding balances.
- Pay multiple assessments at once.
- Review all your accounts at once.
- Pay multiple accounts at once.
Last updated: Wednesday, 4 June 2014