Community Strategic Plan
Our plan for a green, global and connected city
Sustainable Sydney 2030 is our long term program and commitment to achieving the vision and targets set out for a Green, Global, Connected City.
The Community Strategic Plan is an update of Sustainable Sydney 2030. It has been developed to meet new legislative requirements and to ensure that the program, which is driven by the community vision, is kept contemporary. You can download it below.
The Sustainable Sydney 2030 vision and program includes background documents and progress reports for the community.
The 10 strategic directions and the objectives and actions set for each direction of Sustainable Sydney 2030 provide the framework for the Delivery Program and Operational Plan. These directions are listed below.
- A globally competitive and innovative City
- A leading environmental performer
- Integrated transport for a connected City
- A City for walking and cycling
- A lively and engaging city centre
- Vibrant local communities and economies
- A cultural and creative City
- Housing for a diverse population
- Sustainable development, renewal and design
- Implementation through effective governance and partnerships.
|Community strategic plan (2014)||PDF 6.9 MB||Download|
|Community strategic plan (2013)||PDF 4.6 MB||Download|
Last updated: Monday, 30 June 2014