Sydney’s cultural future
Building a creative city for everyone
19 May 2014
Culture and creativity are integral parts of every global city. Hear a discussion about how we will take Creative City, Sydney’s first-ever cultural policy, and make it a reality.
MC’d by journalist Annabel Crabb, speakers include Lord Mayor Clover Moore, actor and producer Claudia Karvan and the City’s Executive Manager Culture, Rachel Healy. The conversation then continues with a panel discussion including policy commentator Ben Eltham, Eora Journey curatorial advisor and Corroboree Sydney director, Hetti Perkins and John O’Callaghan from Idea Bombing Sydney.
Access the videos with closed captioning (CC).
- Welcome - Lord Mayor Clover Moore
- Guest Introduction - Claudia Karvan, Actor and Producer
- Keynote - Rachel Healy, Executive Manager Culture, City of Sydney
- Panel Discussion - Annabel Crabb, MC, Lord Mayor Clover Moore, Rachel Healy, Executive Manager Culture, Ben Eltham, Cultural Policy commentator, Hetti Perkins, Curatorial Advisor Eora Journey and Director, Corroboree Sydney and John O'Callaghan, Idea Bomb
- Performance - Omar Musa, rapper and Australian Poetry Slam winner
Last updated: Thursday, 12 June 2014