Planning and heritage in context – managing change to heritage places
Saturday 21 February 2015
Presented by Australia ICOMOS with input from Kerime Danis, Mary Knaggs, Peter Phillips and Peter Romey.
- introduction to the Australia ICOMOS Charter for Places of Cultural Significance – The Burra Charter
- understanding a heritage place and its context
- assessing the significance of heritage places
- statutory heritage controls in NSW
- heritage conservation policies and strategies
- heritage impact statements.
A nearby site will be inspected and issues will be resolved through discussion and activities based on the case study site.
Cost and bookings
$180 non-members/$160 NT, AI, APT members and City of Sydney owners (excludes GST).
Last updated: Friday, 23 January 2015