All other developments

All other developments

No more paper applications

From 6 March 2017 we no longer require paper copies for some of our development and building-related applications.

Your application will need to meet our digital requirements.

General DA form

The form you can download on this page is the correct form for any development application (DA) that is not covered under:

  • small scale residential
  • commercial developments
  • food and drink premises.

More information about what is required with your completed DA form can be found in the application process section.

Download the application for all other developments.

Landscape works

If you are proposing landscape works with your development proposal, details of the works are required. Refer to our landscape code for all development except single dwellings.

Find out about the landscape code for single dwellings


To discuss your development proposal further, please contact a planner at the City:

Planning Assessment Unit
02 9265 9333

Last updated: Monday, 20 February 2017