Section 68 approvals
Local Government Act
Section 68 of the Local Government Act covers many types of activities that require the City’s approval, including:
- managing waste in a public place
- operating a public carpark
- carrying out stormwater drainage works
- swinging or hoisting items over a public road
- street awnings and signs
- installing or operating an amusement device.
A full list of activities can be found in the application for approval – Section 68 form.
Last updated: Friday, 17 October 2014