The applications listed below have been notified and/or advertised in accordance with the City of Sydney's 2012 development control plan (DCP), Notification of Planning and Development Applications. Each application is on exhibition at your nearest Neighbourhood Service Centre.
Unless otherwise stated, the development applications (DAs) are not designated development under schedule 3 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.
Footway Usage applications
In areas where a DA and a Footway Usage Application (FA) are required for outdoor dining, only the DA is exhibited. In areas where a DA is not required, only the FA is exhibited.
Within certain City areas other authorities are responsible for determining development proposals. These authorities exhibit those applications on their own websites, listed below.
Applications on exhibition
Development applications (DAs) and footway usage applications (FAs) are placed on public exhibition before they are determined by the City. You can locate most DAs or FAs by using the following listing, or the interactive map.
Special Notification amendment to Site Specific DCP
Amendment to the Site Specific Deemed DCP (formerly known as the Sydneygate Masterplan) adopted in 2005 for a residential, commercial and retail development (known as the Divercity development). The proposed amendment seeks to remove the requirement for a minimum of 25% of the total floor area across the site to be non-residential land uses and confirm the building height for Block A.
- 1-13 Archibald Avenue, Waterloo NSW 2017
- 2B Archibald Avenue , Waterloo NSW 2017
- Lots 1-75 SP86512 6 Archibald Avenue, Waterloo NSW 2017
- Lots 1-47 SP86810 6 Archibald Avenue, Waterloo NSW 2017
- Lots 1-45 SP87085 1 Thread Lane, Waterloo NSW 2017
- 10 Archibald Avenue, Waterloo NSW 2017
- 830 Bourke Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
- 832 Bourke Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
- 834 Bourke Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Last updated: Friday, 24 January 2014