Western precinct estimator
To use the estimator you will need the following information (where applicable):
- Verify your site location in the correct precinct using the map below.
- The number of bedrooms in each proposed dwelling.
- The number of proposed employees for the site*.
- For residential subdivisions that result in 1 or more vacant allotments they should be factored as an equivalent dwelling.
* If the actual number of proposed employees is not known, standard occupancy rates are provided as a guide on pages 43 to 45 of the City of Sydney Section 94 Development Contributions Plan 2006.
To clarify any of these points before using the estimator, please contact a duty planner at the City:
02 9265 9333
|Number of one bedroom or studio dwellings|
|Number of two bedroom dwellings|
|Number of three (or more) bedroom dwellings|
|Number of non-private dwellings|
|Number of workers|
|This application is disabled.|
Disclaimer of Liability
The City of Sydney makes every effort in good faith to ensure that the content of our web sites is accurate and up to date.
However, the City of Sydney does not warrant that the material on this website or any linked sites is correct and free from error. The City of Sydney recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to its use.
The City of Sydney reserves the right, at its complete discretion, to change the contents of this website at any time and in any manner. It is the reader’s responsibility to check periodically for any changes that the City of Sydney may make to the website.
The City of Sydney cannot accept any responsibility or liability, whether direct or indirect, for any loss, damage, cost or expense that might be incurred as a result of the use of or reliance upon the materials which appear at this or any linked sites.
A reader assumes full responsibility for any actions taken based on information obtained from this web site or linked sites.