Our policies and guidelines provide additional information and guidance to the controls contained within local environmental plans and development control plans. Refer to each policy (download below) to determine which areas of the City they cover:
- Access policy
- Archaeological zoning plan
- Construction hoardings design policy
- Construction hours/noise in the city centre
- Distributing leaflets and other material on footpaths
- On-street parking policy
- Outdoor café policy
- Pavement design and construction guidelines (interim)
- Paving design policy
- Strategy for a sustainable City of South Sydney
- Waste code for new developments.
These policies were repealed by the Sydney Development Control Plan 2012:
- Awnings policy
- Exterior lighting strategy
- Laneway management policy
- Street numbers/premises display policy
- Temporary shelter guidelines
- Terrace alterations and additions guidelines
- Trading hours for new and existing premises
- Warehouse/courtyard complex management policy.
For a limited time the repealed policies are still available to download below for informational purposes only.
Last updated: Tuesday, 21 May 2013