Galleries and studios
Pine Street gallery is available for hire for solo artist or group shows.Venue for hire
Workshops and exhibitions
Pine Street Creative Arts Centre operates out of 2 locations: The main premises at 64 Pine Street, Chippendale and also in the Harry Burland Activity Centre on the corner of Shepherd and Ivy Streets in Darlington.
Dedicated, fully equipped studio spaces at the Chippendale facility include:
- ceramics studio with 10 potters wheels, 2 large kilns, and a clay recycling room
- printmaking studio with 3 print presses
- silver jewellery studio with a polishing machine, soldering area and a drilling table.
All of these studios have customised ventilation systems designed to make the spaces as safe as possible from fumes and dust.
At the Darlington facility, spaces include:
- a large open plan painting and drawing studio
- a state-of-the-art digital Mac studio, with the latest hardware and software.
Venue for hire
Pine Street's gallery is available for hire to show solo, group or 1-day exhibitions.
The gallery exhibits high quality works with a focus on community artists and issues.
As part of Pine Street’s charter to support emerging artists, we do not take a commission on sales. We also have custom-made plinths and partitions for hire.
Be the first to hear about our exhibitions.
Last updated: Tuesday, 5 July 2016