Community programs at Pyrmont
Pyrmont Community Centre offers a range of programs and activities for people from all walks of life.
The centre’s playgroup is ideal for children aged up to 5 years, while older children have a place to hang out with their friends after school and during the holidays. Free basketball games and other great programs on offer for all ages.
For those interested in pursuing cultural activities, pottery and singing classes are available for all skill levels, while a library link is handy to connect to the City’s entire collection.
To find out more about any of these services, contact the centre.
Pyrmont Community CentreCorner John Street and Mount Street
Pyrmont NSW 200902 9298 3134
02 9298 email@example.com
Children and young people
0–5 year old
Below is a list of programs currently run at the centre:
- Playgroup: Wednesday 10am. All welcome.
- Music and Movement: Tuesday 9.45am. Contact Julie on 0401 101 171.
- Klubko playgroup: Friday 10am.
- Ballet/Jazz: Monday and Tuesday at 9am. Contact Jacqui on 0466 848 267.
- Karate: Tuesday 10.30am. Contact Trifu on 0410 799 816.
- Little Kickers: Thursday 9am. Call 0439 083 333 for details.
- Munchie Movers: Wednesday 3.30pm. Contact Jaclyn 0412 385 933.
5–12 year olds
- Karate: Thursday 5pm. Contact Phil on 9399 3863.
- Ballet: Monday at 4:30pm. Contact Jacqui on 0466 848 267
- Tennis: Wednesday 4pm. All welcome (Maybanke centre).
- Soccer: Thursday 4pm. All welcome (Maybanke centre).
- Basketball: Tuesday 4pm. All welcome (Maybanke centre).
After-school and vacation care
Our children's program, for kids aged 5 to 12 years, is run at Pyrmont Community Centre.
|6.35am||Boot camp||Boot camp|
||Music and Movement (0–5 years)|
|10am||Playgroup (0–5 years)||Klubko
Playgroup (0–5 years)
||Women's art group
|1pm||Scrabble / Mahjong
||Mums & bubs yoga||Women's art group|
|2pm||Over 55’s exercise||Over 55’s exercise|
|3pm||Table tennis||Table tennis||Table tennis (subject to change)||Table tennis (subject to change)||Table tennis (subject to change)|
||Tennis (Kids - Maybanke)||Soccer (Kids - Maybanke)|
|4.30pm||Ballet (5-12 years)
||Community Dinner (Last Friday of month)
|6.30pm||Mindful meditation (2nd Monday) of month||Urban Rec (Maybanke)||Urban Rec (Maybanke)|
The City provides a library link service at our centre giving members a convenient way to request and pick up items that are held at other library branches. You need to be a library member, which is free for City residents, to use the service. The library link is unstaffed.
Last updated: Friday, 16 September 2016