Community venue in Glebe
Located in Glebe, Benledi House hosts 2 versatile spaces suitable for a wide variety of uses.
Residents and visitors can rejuvenate their bodies and minds at the centre with the yoga classes on offer.
Benledi House is also the ideal venue for your community group’s meeting, seminar or gentle exercise class.
Contacts186 Glebe Point Road
Glebe NSW 203702 9265 firstname.lastname@example.orgBooking enquiries
There are 2 yoga classes held at Benledi House:
- Friday: 8.45am-9.50am
- Friday: 10am-11.10am.
Venue hire information
Suitable for meetings, training, gentle exercise groups or rehearsals. There are 2 rooms available for hire with the building situated in a prime location next to Glebe Library.
The rooms, located on the ground and first floors, are available for hire 7 days per week from 7am to midnight.
The ground floor meeting room is 12 metres by 5 metres. The first floor meeting room is 5 metres by 5 metres.
- theatre: 60 people (ground floor)
- theatre: 25 people (first floor).
- hot water
- 10 trestle tables
- 100 chairs.
- Noise needs to be kept to a minimum, residential area.
- Additional cleaning can be arranged.
Toilets are accessible. Wheelchair access to the ground floor is available only during library opening hours. There is no lift access to the first floor.
Transport and parking
- Bus routes 370, 432, 433 and 444 stop on Glebe Point Road, near Hereford Street.
- Limited on-street parking.
Small hall hire fees
- weekdays until 5pm: $42.50 per hour
- weekdays after 5pm, all day on weekends and public holidays: $60.25 per hour
- day rate (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm only): $255 per day
- weekend full day rate, including public holidays (8am to midnight): $602.50 per day
- elections: $1,100 per election
- security deposit (fully refundable) $500
- key deposit (fully refundable) $35
- community hire rate: 50% discount on standard hire rate.
Before hiring a City of Sydney community venue we ask that you read and understand the conditions of hire.
Last updated: Monday, 28 April 2014