Redfern Oval Community Room
Community venue in Redfern
Redfern Oval Community Room hosts a quick and easy exercise class on Monday from 9am to 10am.
The venue is also available for community events and meetings.
Contacts51 Redfern Street
Redfern NSW 201602 9265 email@example.comBooking enquiries
Venue hire information
Suitable for private functions, community meetings, recreation classes, rehearsals, seminars and training sessions. The stylish function room offers polished floors and overlooks Redfern Park and Oval.
It is available for hire 7 days per week from 7am to 11pm.
The main hall is 110m².
- cocktail party: 50 people
- theatre: 50 people.
- 6 trestle tables
- 50 chairs
- chair trolley.
- Noise needs to be kept to a minimum, residential area.
- Amplified music is not permitted.
- Additional cleaning can be arranged.
- Some functions may require security.
- Gold licence caterers required for alcohol service, venue is unlicensed.
Lift to upper floor with an accessible toilet on the ground floor.
Transport and parking
- Redfern and Central train stations are within walking distance.
- Bus route 310 stops at Redfern Street, near Elizabeth Street.
- Bus route 343 stops at Elizabeth Street, near Redfern Street.
- Bus route 395 stops at Elizabeth Street, near Goodlet Street.
- limited 2-hour parking.
Standard room hire fees
- weekdays until 5pm: $42 per hour
- weekdays after 5pm, all day on weekends and on public holidays: $46 per hour
- day rate (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm only): $252 per day
- weekend full day rate, including public holidays (8am to midnight): $460 per day
- election surcharge: $1,140 per election
- security deposit (fully refundable): $300
- key deposit (fully refundable): $35
- community hire rate: 50% discount on standard hire rate.
Before hiring a City of Sydney community venue we ask that you read and understand the conditions of hire.
Last updated: Thursday, 13 October 2016