Ron Williams Centre
Ron Williams Community Centre will close for upgrade works from Monday 31 October 2016 to Monday 16 January 2017.
The upgrade includes an accessible toilet, new office space and meeting room, new kitchen storage space and podiatry room refurbishment.
Regular lunch services and most programs will take place at Cliff Noble Community Centre. A free bus service will operate between these centres and along the usual pick-up routes.
Contact the City on 02 9265 9333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Community venue in Redfern
The Ron Williams Community Centre is home to a wide range of activities to help your body and mind.
Classes to help keep you fit and healthy include gentle exercise sessions.
English conversation classes are also held in a fun and relaxed environment if you need some help learning the language.
You can also hold your organisation’s meeting or event at the centre.
Contacts5-11 Kepos Street
Redfern NSW 201602 9265 email@example.comBooking enquiries
Venue hire information
Suitable for meetings, training programs and forums. The centre is situated on the ground floor and is carpeted.
It is available for hire Monday to Friday from 4pm to midnight and on weekends from 7am to midnight.
The room is 20 metres by 12 metres.
- dinner: 60 people
- cocktail party: 100 people
- theatre: 60 people.
- instant hot water (Zip system).
- 12 round tables (each seats 4 people)
- 50 chairs
- public address (PA) system
- pool table.
- Noise needs to be kept to a minimum, residential area.
- Additional cleaning can be arranged.
- Some functions may require security.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
There is no accessible toilet available. Wheelchair access is by ramp at the entrance to the centre.
Transport and parking
- Central and Redfern stations are within walking distance.
- Bus routes 352, 393 and 395 stop on Cleveland Street, near Crown Street.
- Bus route M20 stops on Phillip Street, near Baptist Street.
- Limited 2-hour parking.
Standard room hire fees
- weekdays until 5pm: $42 per hour
- weekdays after 5pm, all day on weekends and on public holidays: $46 per hour
- day rate (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm only): $252 per day
- weekend full day rate, including public holidays (8am to midnight): $460 per day
- election surcharge: $1,140 per election
- security deposit (fully refundable): $300
- key deposit (fully refundable): $35
- community hire rate: 50% discount on standard hire rate.
Before hiring a City of Sydney community venue we ask that you read and understand the conditions of hire.
Last updated: Thursday, 20 October 2016