Sydney Park Community Room
Community venue in St Peters
Suitable for small meetings with ground floor access and a small kitchen. The room is part of the Sydney Park Cycling Centre located within Sydney Park next to the children's bicycle track.
It is available for hire Monday to Friday after 5pm, on Saturdays and Sundays from 2.30pm until midnight.
ContactsSydney Park Road
St Peters NSW 204402 9265 email@example.comBooking enquiries
Venue hire information
The room is 5.8 metres by 7 metres plus foyer area.
Theatre: 20 people
Small kitchen with:
- instant hot water (Zip system).
- 15 chairs
- Next to children’s bicycle track.
- Non-residential area within Sydney Park.
The room is accessed at ground level and the toilet is accessible.
- St Peters train station is within walking distance.
- Bus route 370 stops at Sydney Park Road, near Mitchell Road, Alexandria.
- Bus route 308 stops at Mitchell Road, near Coulsen Street, Erskineville.
- Bus route 422 stops at King Street, near Concord Street, St Peters.
- Public car park is 100 metres from the venue.
Standard room hire fees
- weekdays until 5pm: $40 per hour
- weekdays after 5pm, all day on weekends and on public holidays: $44 per hour
- day rate (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm only): $240 per day
- weekend full day rate, including public holidays (8am to midnight): $440 per day
- elections: $1,100 per election
- security deposit (fully refundable): $300
- key deposit (fully refundable): $35
- community hire rate: 50% discount on standard hire rate.
Before hiring a City of Sydney community venue we ask that you read and understand the conditions of hire.
- cleaning fee: quotation available on request
- security fee: quotation available on request
- room set-up fee: quotation available on request
- portable PA hire: $250 security deposit per booking
- commercial kitchen surcharge: booking fee + 25 per cent
- wedding surcharge: booking fee + 10 per cent.
For more information please contact:
Community Venues Unit
02 9265 9333
Last updated: Monday, 28 April 2014