A community hub
Ultimo Library is a vibrant, welcoming community library located on level 1 of the Ultimo Community Centre.
To become a member complete an online application or fill in a form and present your identification when you next visit. It is free to join if you are a City of Sydney resident.
As well as its constantly changing collection of books, CDs and DVDs, Ultimo Library offers locals:
- free wireless internet
- public access computer
- scanning, printing and photocopying facilities
- a wide collection of newspapers and magazines in English and Chinese
- weekly rhyme and storytimes in English
- weekly bilingual storytime in English and Mandarin
The Ultimo Library readers' group meets on the first Wednesday of the month from 5.30pm to 7pm. Phone the library on 02 9298 3110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Monday and Tuesday: 10am – 6pm
Wednesday: 10am – 7pm
- Thursday and Friday: 10am – 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 12pm – 4pm
Loans, returns and renewals
Members can borrow up to 20 items for 3 weeks. Renewals are available online (with your library card number) or you can send an email to email@example.com. You can also telephone or drop in to the branch.
An after hours return chute is located at the Bulwara Road entrance.
View Larger Map
Level 1, Ultimo Community Centre
40 William Henry Street
Ultimo NSW 2007 02 9298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Tuesday, 21 May 2013