Search the catalogue
Find books, CDs, DVDs, ebooks and more in the City of Sydney library catalogue.
A community hub
Ultimo Library is a vibrant, welcoming community library located on level 1 of the Ultimo Community Centre.
To become a member complete an online application or fill in a form and present your identification when you next visit. It is free to join if you are a NSW resident.
As well as its constantly changing collection of books, CDs and DVDs, Ultimo Library offers locals:
- free wireless internet
- public access computer
- scanning, printing and photocopying facilities
- a wide collection of newspapers and magazines in English and Chinese
- weekly rhyme and storytimes in English
- weekly bilingual storytime in English and Mandarin
- Monday and Tuesday: 10am to 6pm
Wednesday: 10am to 7pm
- Thursday and Friday: 10am to 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 12pm to 4pm
Loans, returns and renewals
Members can borrow up to 30 items for 3 weeks. Renewals are available online (with your library card number) or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also telephone or drop in to the branch.
The after-hours return chute is near the Bulwara Road entrance.
Level 1, Ultimo Community Centre
40 William Henry Street
Ultimo NSW 2007 02 9298 email@example.com
- What’s on
- Computer and mobile device troubleshooting
- Wednesday 10 February 2016
- Inspiring Science: Infectious Maths and Mean Plants
- Wednesday 9 March 2016
- Inspiring Science: Bizarre Sex and Swarm Intelligence
- Wednesday 13 April 2016
- Pyrmont history in the digital age
- Wednesday 4 May 2016
Subscribe to Library e-news
News from our library network including upcoming talks, classes and other events.
Last updated: Monday, 1 February 2016