A community hub
Ultimo Library is a vibrant, welcoming community library located on level 1 of the Ultimo Community Centre.
To become a member complete an online application or fill in a form and present your identification when you next visit. It is free to join if you are a City of Sydney resident.
As well as its constantly changing collection of books, CDs and DVDs, Ultimo Library offers locals:
- free wireless internet
- public access computer
- scanning, printing and photocopying facilities
- a wide collection of newspapers and magazines in English and Chinese
- weekly rhyme and storytimes in English
- weekly bilingual storytime in English and Mandarin
- Monday and Tuesday: 10am to 6pm
Wednesday: 10am to 7pm
- Thursday and Friday: 10am to 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 12pm to 4pm
Loans, returns and renewals
Members can borrow up to 20 items for 3 weeks. Renewals are available online (with your library card number) or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also telephone or drop in to the branch.
An after hours return chute is located at the Bulwara Road entrance.
Level 1, Ultimo Community Centre
40 William Henry Street
Ultimo NSW 2007 02 9298 email@example.com
Last updated: Friday, 9 August 2013