Online computer courses
The library provides access to a range of online computer training courses for several of the most popular computer applications, such as Microsoft Office. Free to library members, these online courses are interactive, easy-to-use, allow you track your progress and are great for beginner to intermediate users.
A library member card is required to create your online account to undertake any of the courses below.
Introductory computer training
- Introduction to computers and the internet
- Introduction to web-based email
- Microsoft Excel 2010 training
- Microsoft Word 2010 training
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 training
- Learning Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Microsoft Excel 2007 training
- Microsoft Word 2007 training
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 training
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 training
- Social media and online accounts
- Safer browsing and apps
- Online dangers
Social network training
- Introduction to Android
- Introduction to the iPad
Free online beginner and intermediate courses
Be aware of the City's conditions of use for its computers and accessing the internet before undertaking these online courses.
The tech savy course provides easy to follow videos about the internet, mobiles, social media, home computers and tablets (courses provided by Telstra in partnership with the NSW Government).
Official Microsoft training courses
Last updated: Monday, 19 December 2016