Reservations and renewals
Online library services
If you're a library member, you can put an item on hold or extend your loan period online.Reserve or renew now
Make a reservation
An item can be reserved for $1.50 if it is out on loan and you wish to borrow it next. The $1.50 fee is payable when you collect your reserved item.
Reservations can be made online by following the steps below.
- Find the title in the online catalogue
- Check to see if it is already reserved*
- Click the 'Reserve' option
- Login and click 'OK'
- Under 'Collect At', select your preferred library branch
- Click 'Reserve'
- If you need to cancel your reservation, login, click 'Reserves', tick the box next to the title and then click 'Delete'.
*If the item is already reserved it will say so – look for the red text under the title information. For example: '0 of 3 items available. 5 Reserves'.
SMS and email alerts
Register to receive email or SMS notifications when your items are ready to be collected by sending a message with your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to extend your loan period, be sure to request a renewal or you may be charged a late fine.
Each item can only be renewed twice.
If another library member has reserved it, you won't be able to renew your loan.
Last updated: Friday, 24 May 2013