Reservations and renewals
Online library services
If you're a library member, you can put an item on hold or extend your loan period online.Reserve or renew now
Reservations can be made online by following the steps below.
- Find the title in the online catalogue
- Check to see if it is already reserved*
- Click the 'Reserve' option
- Login and click 'OK'
- Under 'Collect At', select your preferred library branch
- Click 'Reserve'
- If you need to cancel your reservation, login, click 'Reserves', tick the box next to the title and then click 'Delete'.
*If the item is already reserved it will say so – look for the red text under the title information. For example: '0 of 3 items available. 5 Reserves'.
SMS and email alerts
Register to receive email or SMS notifications when your items are ready to be collected by sending a message with your details to email@example.com.
If you need to extend your loan period, be sure to request a renewal or you may be charged a late fine.
Each item can only be renewed twice. Have your library card number ready to renew your item/s online.
Steps to renewing items:
- Login to your account
- Enter your barcode and PIN
- Click 'Items on loan/Renew'
- Select items to renew
- Click renew.
Note, if your card is blocked, or you have problems renewing, please contact the library.
If another library member has reserved it, you won't be able to renew your loan.
Last updated: Tuesday, 22 November 2016