Transfers between branches
Request a transfer
If the book you want to borrow is listed as being 'on shelf' at one of our other branches you can request a free transfer to your closest library or the Pyrmont or Town Hall link.
There is no charge to reserve or transfer an item.
To request transfers:
- Look up the title using the online catalogue
- If it is not listed you can look into an inter-library loan from another library
- If it is listed in the catalogue, click the 'more detail' tab
- If the item is 'on-shelf' click the 'reserve' button
- Login using your card number (without spaces) and PIN
- Click 'OK'
- Use the 'collect at' tab to select your preferred branch
- Click the 'reserve' button.
Availability of transfers
Please allow at least 2 week days for your item to be delivered. It will be available from 3pm the day it is delivered to your nominated branch. Transferred items are held for 7 days then returned to the originating branch if not collected.
For more information about transferring items between City branches contact us by phone or email.02 9242 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Wednesday, 7 November 2012