Seniors Week 2015
Saturday 14 March–Sunday 22 March
NSW Seniors Week is the largest celebration for people over 60 in the southern hemisphere.
With the theme ‘Be Inspired’, it’s a chance for seniors to try new things, get out and engage with the community, express themselves and share their unique stories, skills and experiences.
Contacts02 9265 email@example.comSeniors Week at What’s On
Seniors Week highlights
- Swim and exercise for free at our aquatic centres (ID required).
- Participate in grandparents’ storytime, daily at your local library.
- Discover geocaching, find hidden treasures while exploring the city.
- Honour the first Australians as you walk through Pyrmont Foreshore Parks.
- Enjoy Australia’s oldest park on the Hyde Park Art tour.
- Take a community garden bus tour, be inspired or share your knowledge.
- Learn the history of Australia’s most famous red light district on an after dinner walking tour.
- Explore the arts and what ageing creatively means to you at the arts symposium.
- Laugh loudly at the Comedy Debate and consider if it is better to exercise the heart or inspire the soul.
Last updated: Monday, 23 March 2015