Area 28 Woolloomooloo
New parking policy
A new parking policy is being rolled out progressively across the City over 12 months from August 2014.
What is new in the policy?
- Daily visitor parking permits for eligible residents.
- Business parking permits for businesses that can meet strict eligibility criteria.
- The boundary of Area 28 now includes Lincoln Crescent and the residential properties of Woolloomooloo Finger Wharf (see Area 28 map).
What stays the same?
- Eligibility for residential parking permits.
When will the changes happen?
- In early September 2014 letters will be sent to current parking permit holders to update them on the changes.
- From 8 September Area 28 will expand to include Lincoln Crescent and the residential properties of Woolloomooloo Finger Wharf, and parking area signs with 'Area CBD' will be changed to 'Area 28'.
- Eligible households and businesses can apply for Area 28 visitor and business parking permits from 15 September 2014.
Last updated: Tuesday, 2 September 2014