Area 15 West Paddington (Flinders Street)
New parking policy
A new parking policy is being rolled out progressively across the City over 12 months from August 2014.
What is new in the policy?
- Area 15 will be known as West Paddington, rather than Flinders Street.
- Daily visitor parking permits for eligible residents.
- Business parking permits for businesses that can meet strict eligibility criteria.
What stays the same?
When will the changes happen?
- Eligible households and businesses can now apply for the new Area 15 visitor and business parking permits.
Are there any other changes to parking?
- When the new policy was adopted Council resolved that consultation would be undertaken on a proposal to extend parking time limits on Greens Road, Oatley Road and South Dowling Street, as well as a review parking enforcements, time limits and hours of operations in the broader locality.
- The timing for these consultations is being finalised, and is expected to be completed in late 2014.
Last updated: Monday, 18 August 2014