Sydney Park bike track
New bike track for kids
We've worked with the local community, including local children and park users to design and build one of Australia's best bike tracks for children. Lord Mayor Clover Moore officially opened the bike track on Sunday 15 November 2015 (see above images).
It has exciting new twists, turns and challenges to help riders of all abilities learn safe riding skills and includes:
- wider paths and challenges like hills, curves and bridges
- 'stop and go' signals and bike pump
- tunnels, a refuelling station and a front shop
- barbecue facilities and picnic areas alongside the track
- new trees and shrubs around the track.
The shade structure next to the Sydney Park Cycling Centre has been relocated to make room for the new bike track and provide more riding area when courses aren’t being held.
The bike track is next to the car park on Sydney Park Road (opposite Mitchell Road).
For further information, please contact:
Community Engagement Coordinator
02 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Monday, 16 November 2015