We have completed stage 1 works along Foley Street, Darlinghurst – an important part of the Oxford Street cultural quarter.
The works included:
- providing pedestrian-only access at all times on Foley Street from Crown Street to Langley Street
- creating a shared zone from Langley Street to Taylor Square for pedestrians and motorists to share at all times
- making Langley Street 1 way with southbound traffic
- raising the Foley Street road surface to the footpath level
- extending and improving the footpaths along the street
- adding energy-efficient LED lighting
- planting more shrubs and trees along the footpaths
- moving overhead power lines underground.
02 9265 email@example.com
02 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Thursday, 1 September 2016