Erskineville Town Hall
Restoration of Erskineville Town Hall
Erskineville Town Hall has been restored, conserving its original features and installing sustainable services so it can be enjoyed by the community for many years to come.
Restoration work included:
- extensive repairs to brickwork and windows
- new roof sheeting, tiling and drainage
- new joinery and kitchenette
- painting and new floor finishes
- environmentally sustainable heating and cooling system
- electrical services upgrade and new lighting
- new ramp at front entry to improve accessibility.
02 9265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Tuesday, 23 April 2013