There are plans to upgrade the permanent road closure at the eastern end of Napier Street in Paddington.
In August 2011 we asked residents and businesses for comment on how they use the site and what they would like to see changed. We then presented the draft concept plan to the community and sought your comments in February 2012.
A developed design has now been prepared which proposes:
- New seating to improve residents’ enjoyment of the area
- Opportunities for temporary events so neighbours can get together
- New garden areas and landscaping to beautify the space
- Improved lighting, new paths and connections between Oxford Street, Greens Road and Rosebud Lane
- A decorative screen between the site and service station
- Planting of the service station land adjoining Napier Street and Rosebud Lane.
- A community drop-in session was held on Saturday 1 December 2012 to present the developed design to the community.
Tel: 02 9265 9333
Last updated: Friday, 24 May 2013