Draft planning agreement relating to the land at 956-960 Bourke Street, 355 Botany Road and 377-497 Botany Road, Zetland
The City of Sydney proposes to enter into a Planning Agreement relating to the land at 956-960 Bourke Street, 355 Botany Road and 377-497 Botany Road, Zetland, also known as the Landcom and Green Square Consortium Sites in the Green Square Town Centre.
The objective of the Draft Planning Agreement is to secure public benefits in connection with the 'un-deferral' of the planning controls for the subject land. The Draft Planning Agreement provides the following public benefits:
- Dedication of land for roads, footpath widening and a public plaza;
- Construction of publically accessible pedestrian links and road works;
- Payment of a cash contribution towards the purchase of land and the construction of Green Square Town Centre essential civil infrastructure;
- The design and construction of any proposed building to be capable of being connected to the City's Green Infrastructure network; and
- Appointment of a Place Manager/Travel Coordinator for 4 years.
The Draft Planning Agreement and supporting information has been on public exhibition from Saturday 22 December 2012 to Monday 11 February 2013.
For enquiries please contact:
Senior Specialist Planner
02 9265 email@example.com
The exhibition period closed on Monday 11 February 2013.
Submissions have been closed on Monday 11 February 2013.
Last updated: Friday, 24 May 2013