Seeking expressions of interest for Yananurala: Sitelines and Conversations
An opportunity for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and designers to design audio and text-based installations along the harbour foreshore.
Applications are now closed
- Applications close: 11am Tuesday 22 November.
- Stage 1 evaluation: late November 2022.
- Stage 2 concept proposal: 5 December 2022 to 21 February 2023.
- Final evaluation: late February 2023.
- Project delivery: March 2023 to December 2025.
Make visible and celebrate connection to Country
We’re seeking expressions of interest from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and designers to provide design concepts and detailed documents for audio and text-based installations for the Yananurala | Walking on Country: Sitelines and Conversations project.
Yananurala | Walking on Country extends our Eora Journey: Recognition in the public domain program that recognises and celebrates the living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the local area.